These conditioner bars from Bain & Savon will help you save SO many plastic bottles in your lifetime! Such a simple switch is better for you and the environment as they are natural and don't contain any nasty chemicals!
This solid conditioner bar is perfect for oily hair!
- The first ingredient for this product is cocoa butter! This is great for hair as it helps to ensure natural, healthy oil production on the scalp, which, as a result, helps to minimize dandruff and encourage healthy hair follicles! This is perfect for those who want well-conditioned hair!
- This conditioner bar is also made with sweet almond oil! Sweet almond oil is enriched with Vitamin E and is lightweight, which is perfect for more oily hair! This oil moisturises the scalp without clogging up the hair follicles!
- Hemp oil is also perfect for oily hair! It does not clog pores and can stimulate the growth of thicker hair. ... The vitamin E in hemp seed oil encourages follicles to produce thicker strands, leading to limited breakage, amazing right!?
All Bain & Savon soaps are made with 100% natural, vegan ingredients and lovingly made at a soapery in the Cumbrian countryside.
SWITCHING TO SHAMPOO BARS FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If you're switching to all natural shampoo for the first time check out my blog posts on Why Switch To All Natural Shampoo bars? and Natural Shampoo Bars - Top Tips to Natural Victory!
HOW TO USE
- Begin with wet and washed hair.
- Rub a small amount into your hair and if you have long hair, down the shaft of your hair.
- Massage it in and leave for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Your hair will feel smooth, soft and look shiny.
WHY I LOVE BAIN AND SAVON
- Free from preservatives and SLS
- Suitable for vegans and cruelty free
- Made with essential oils
- Palm oil free
- 105g bar
Solid Conditioner for Oily Hair 105g - Bain & Savon
- ORGANIC Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil
Allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
Naturally occuring in essential oils.