This solid deodorant contains essential oil of palmarosa, whose role is to nibble bacteria! So sweating is not prevented, it is simply made perfectly odorless, which is much better for your body. Our deodorant is 100% natural and vegan origin, it is handmade in France.
HOW TO USE
Wet your deodorant in warm or cold tap water, then pass it on your armpits, or rub it directly on your underarms still wet after showering. A thin layer of cream will settle on your skin, enough for it to be effective!
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Sodium bicarbonate: Regulates the pH of the deodorant
- Kaolinite: White-colored Kaolinite component used for its purifying and purifying properties
+ effective than alum stone and deodorants without aluminum salts
Lasts as long as two sticks
Target zero waste
100% of natural origin
COSMOS Natural Label
Solid Deodorant - Lamazuna
HOW TO USE
Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit. For external use only. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin.
- If your cream is grainy, simply melt it, mix thoroughly and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- If your cream is runny or liquified, give it a good mix and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- Worried about sweat stains? If you're here, you're probably also worried about the aluminum compounds in your conventional deodorant. Though our cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But, sweating is natural, embrace it!
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, coconut nucifera (coconut) oil *, kaolinite, helianthus annuus seed cera / helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax *, cetearyl wheat straw glycosides, cetearyl alcohol, acetic acid , cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil *, geraniol , linalool, citral, farnesol, limonene
* certified organic
// Explanation of plant ingredients
Cocos nucifera oil *: Coconut oil that nourishes the skin
Helianthus annuus seed cera *: This wax from sunflower gives our deodorant its solid consistency, in addition to softening and softening the skin.
Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides (and) cetearyl alcohol : They stabilize the composition
Acetic acid / acetic acid: Preservative of natural origin
Cymbopogon martini oil *: Essential oil of palmarosa, which nibbles the bacteria. It is thanks to her that our deodorant is also effective!
Geraniol *, linalool *, citral *, farnesol *, limonene * : Components of the essential oil of palmarosa that must be indicated on the label