These sustainable antl chews are 100% Smufie approved! He hunted them out in the unit before I could even put them away and he now has one at Plastic Freedom HQ and at home!
The reason I LOVE these is because they are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler which are naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
The antlers are hand washed in pure water, hand cut and then hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in Green & Wilds own facility.
WHY I LOVE THESE
SMALL SIZE - 50g - 75g
- Plastic free - only a cardboard label and jute string (no other packaging - woohoo!)
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural
- Low odour
- Naturally shed
- Responsibly sourced
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
Sustainable Antler Dog Chew - Small
Have you ever really looked into the chews you give your furry friend? Some chews are made from raw hide which is bleached and full of horrible chemicals (just have a quick google and watch some videos on how they are made)! That's why I have always given smurf natural and sustainable chews but the problem was, they always came in plastic!
Green & Wild chews are incredible for so many reasons and they come with no packaging other than a cardboard label and jute string!