A Sensual and Exotic Bath Soak suitable for all skin types. Heavenly Sweet Orange and Frangipani is combined with calming Fragonia and Sandalwood essential oils. Simply pour this into warm running water for a relaxing bath after a long day!
I have been looking for plastic free body products for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly shaving stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
Relax with this sensual Sweet Orange and Frangipani Bath Soak. Carefully selected essential oils provide a wonderful bathing experience.
- Sweet Orange essential oil has a fresh and fruity fragrance. It can help brighten dull skin and nourish dry and irritated skin. Orange essential oil also has anti aging properties and promotes the production of collagen. With antioxidant benefits, it can help slow the amount of skin damage caused by UV light and pollution.
- Frangipani essential oil has a rich, floral and exotic fragrance that is an absolute delight to smell. The sensual and beautiful scent of Frangipani essential oil calms and refreshes the mind and body, reducing stress and anxiety. It is easily absorbed and assists in optimizing skin moisture levels. It is also anti-aging and replenishes both skin and hair.
- Fragonia essential oil has relaxing citrus and floral notes, helping reduce tension with calming and balancing properties.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Protective barrier
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Smooth finish
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Sweet Orange & Frangipani Bath Soak 235ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
- potassium sunflowerate*
- potassium cocoate*
- potassium citrate
- decyl glucoside
- sweet orange (citrus sinensis) essential oil
- frangipani (plumeria acutifolia) essential oil
- fragonia (agonis fragrans) essential oil
- sandalwood (santalum spicatum) essential oil
* denotes organic