Going plastic free with your lunches has never been easier with the lunch swag! This reusable Lunch Swag is made from 3 unique layers of natural, unbleached, unseeded cotton which keeps food fresher for longer (reduces sweating and drying out). Great for sandwiches, fruit or snacks, plus it has a nifty pouch for knives & forks or even a mini ice pack as the Lunch Swag is a perfect insulator for hot or cold foods!
The Swag bags are natural, sustainable fresh produce bags made out of non-toxic, unbleached cotton.
The Swag is made out of three different/unique layers of 100% natural cotton that is non-toxic and unbleached so is safe to keep your food in as well as being unseeded to make it non-allergenic (Lab tested). These three layers play an important role in keeping your fresh produce fresher for much longer!
- 3 unique layers
- Made from 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton materials
- Non toxic/chemical free
- 100% sustainable and compostable (apart from care label)
- Ethically and Fair Trade produce (SEDEX)
- A portion of the sale of this product goes to Destiny Rescue
- An information booklet is included in each product
- Size - 22cm x 17cm.
- It has a nifty pouch for knives & forks or even a mini ice pack as the Lunch Swag is a perfect insulator for hot or cold foods
- The stitching and the fabric is plastic-free, there is one tiny care instruction label inside that is synthetic which is necessary for the care information.
HOW THE THREE LAYERS WORK TO KEEP YOUR VEGGIES FRESH
- The Swag bag has 3 specialised layers of cotton that work together to keep your produce fresh for longer.
- The layers help your food breathe while locking in moisture, keeping your fruit & veggies in good condition.
- There’s also a layer separating the moisture from the produce which stops them getting soggy.
- The long Swag bag’s shape makes it the perfect size for storing longer foods like celery or leeks, which won’t fit into the traditional bags.
- As they’re made from cotton they can be easily washed which allows you to keep on reusing them - unlike single-use plastic bags. Not only is it great for storing produce, it’s also really helpful in organising your fridge or cupboards - making it so much easier to find your produce.
The Lunch Swag - Orange
WHY I LOVE THIS
The factory that produces The Swag is certified by SEDEX for Ethical Trading practices. Made in India where the cotton is grown, the production of The Swag is SEDEX certified ensuring a sustainable and ethical supply chain. SEDEX conducts ethical audits of the factory and the supply chain every year.
The Swag proudly supports Destiny Rescue, through every Swag sold. A proportion of profits goes to this charity who help rescue children enslaved in the sex trade around the world and also helps to keep children from entering the sex trade through various prevention programs. Destiny Rescue ensures justice for those who have been wronged and raises awareness of these important issues.