This tooth soap stick from Georganics is a a completely, 100% natural way to brush your teeth and it's zero waste with it's biodegradable packaging!
Made entirely from non-toxic ingredients and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil, this recipe allows teeth to absorb nutrients without coating them, promoting natural remineralising and tooth nourishment.
Rub the stick on your toothbrush bristles - preferably wet - in circular motions. Brush as normal for 2 minutes then rinse well!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Made from organic oil from sustainable palm kernels
- No added glycerine for natural teeth remineralisation
- Comes in recyclable & compostable cardboard tube
- Made in England with zero-waste & plastic-free standards
- 60ml stick lasts up to 6 months, brushing twice a day
- Plastic free
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with bamboo spatula
- Protection seal made from biodegradable wood pulp - not plastic!
Tooth Soap English Peppermint - Georganics
Changing away from plastic tubes of toothpastes has been the hardest thing to find so when I came across Georganics toothpaste I was so excited! Their products are top quality, completely natural and COMPLETELY PLASTIC FREE!
As with all toothpastes that are free from flouride and all other nasties it does take some getting used to; they don't foam or taste like a 'normal' toothpaste but stick with it and your brushing routine will be changed forever!