This completely plastic free gift wrapping set is perfect for all gifts! Alice makes these sets with eco-friendly, 100% recycled materials and finishes the pug's party hats by hand!
Buying wrapping paper that's not in a plastic film is pretty much impossible so when I came across Wrapped By Alice I was super excited!
By finishing your wrapping with string rather than tape there will be no damage so encourage the person you're gifting to keep the wrap and re-use, then it gets more than one use!
- x2 sheets of kraft wrapping paper - Each sheet measures approx. 50cm x 70cm (approx. 19.5 inches x 27.5 inches
- x 2 matching, kraft parcel tags - Each tag measures 9cm x 4.4cm, or approx. 3.75 inches x 2 inches
- x 4 matching kraft stickers, to give your gifts that finishing touch - each sticker measures 3.8cm / 1.5 inches across
- 5m length of natural hemp twine
- N.B. Your gift wrap sheets folded, as shown in the main listing image.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Handmade and Eco-friendly
- I add each bunch of balloons by hand to the wrapping paper, while the tags and stickers are printed entirely by hand – both Frank and his balloons! All paper components of the set are made from eco-friendly, 100% recycled materials.
Turtle Dove Wrapping Set - Wrapped By Alice
ABOUT WAPPED BY ALICE
The ethos behind Wrapped By Alice is to produce beautiful, eco-friendly gift wrapping, which my customers can use with both joy, and a clear conscience.
My Eco-Friendly Ethos
I seek out the best quality eco-friendly papers; in fact, all the papers I use are made from a minimum of 80% recycled materials. Not to mention, all of my gift wrapping is itself 100% recyclable. I also use minimal amounts of ink in my products, with the majority of inks I do use being water-based. Even my packaging is biodegradable or recycled, wherever possible. My aim is that my customers can enjoy the happiness of gift wrapping, without harming the environment.
Finding Inspiration in the Natural World
In keeping with this spirit, my designs are largely inspired by my love of animals and nature. Each design begins life as an original ink drawing, which I then use as a basis to create simple stamps – otherwise known as block cuts – ready to be used in the hand printing of my products. I hope that this handmade quality is what sets my wrapping papers apart from the mass produced alternatives available on the high street.