This stainless steel lunch box from A Slice Of Green is a two tier bento-box style lunchbox containing two tiers and a separate mini container which fits inside!
This is an amazing compact lunchbox for snacks and your lunch! The lid does not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with very wet foods.
- Made responsibly in India from high quality 201 food grade stainless steel.
- Free from plastic, BPA, phthalates and lead.
Not for use in microwave. Dishwasher safe.
- Bottom Layer - 14.5 x 4 x 10 cm. 400ml capacity.
- Top Layer - 15 x 4.5 x 10 cm. 500ml capacity.
- Bottom Layer (once the top layer is fitted): 14.5cm x 3cm x 10 cm.
- Overall Dimensions - 15.5 x 7.5 x 10 cm. 900ml capacity.
- Mini Container - 10 x 4 x 5.5 cm. 150ml capacity.
Panna Two Tier Rectangle Lunchbox with snack pot - A Slice Of Green
WHY I LOVE THIS
When I first went plastic-free I 'invested' in some metal lunch boxes for storage and lunches and it's the best choice I made! No more cupboards of endless lids and no tubs to match, plus you can be sure that there will be no nasty plastic chemicals letching into your food!
ABOUT A SLICE OF GREEN
It is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to help you live a more sustainable life, without having to compromise your sense of style. You’ll notice we have also sourced some of our own products including stainless steel lunch boxes, containers, and insulated bottles – and they are even labeled with our own A Slice of Green name!