This Vegan Omega 3 from Vivo Life not only does wonders for you as a human, but it doesn't have a negative effect on the environment to get it! Here's why... Every day entire ecosystems of fish and marine life are wiped out by modern fishing methods. It is estimated that if this continues at the current rate we will see a complete collapse in the world’s fish populations by 2048.
Vivo Life omega 3 is taken from algae sustainably grown in controlled environments, meaning that no fish are killed and no oceanic ecosystems are destroyed as a result.
Consuming omega 3 from algae is the purest form of omega 3 available. That’s because due to ocean pollution most fish contain harmful levels of heavy metals and other contaminants. Vivo Life omega 3 is grown in controlled environments free from pollution, and is third-party tested for heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins and other harmful contaminants.
VIVO LIFE OMEGA 3
- Ultra-pure Vegan EPA and DHA supplement derived from algae 300mg EPA and 600mg DHA per serving
- Made from sustainably grown algae
- Cold pressed and chemical-free extraction
- Tested for heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins Certified Vegan by The Vegan Society
- Fresh lemon taste
- 60ML / 30 SERVINGS
WHAT IS OMEGA 3?
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that supports the health of our brain, heart, joints and skin. It is considered an ‘essential’ fatty acid as it cannot be produced by our bodies, so must, therefore, be consumed through our diet.
OMEGA 3 BENEFITS
HEART: Omega 3 contributes the healthy function of the heart, circulation and blood pressure
BRAIN: Omega 3 supports brain health, memory and concentration
JOINTS: Omega 3 improves joint health and reduces pain
SKIN: Omega 3 reduces inflammation and protects against age-related skin damage
VISION: Omega 3 supports eye health and contributes to healthy vision
HOW TO USE
Using the dropper consume 2ml daily, or as directed by your health professional. 2ml contains 300mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA. Once opened keep refrigerated.
Vegan Omega 3 60ml - Vivo Life
Vivo Life have now switched to home compostable packaging and you will see this logo on all of the bags! This is an amazing step for the company to take and it's why I'm super happy to be stocking it!
BEFORE YOU COMPOST YOUR EMPTY BAG
Before you put in your compost bin think about using these bags as they are SUPER handy for use around the kitchen:
- Smoothie bag prep - chop up your fruit and freeze in these bags ready to blend and go in the morning
- Other food storage - When you need to keep things fresh
- Sandwhich wrap - These will keep your sarnies fresh all day and keep them from causing a mess in your bag!
- Snack bags - fill with nuts and fruit slices to take to work with you!