These vegan wax wraps are the ideal switch to eliminate cling film from your life! Made with 100% cotton fabric, plant waxes, tree resins and plant oils these food wraps mould and grip with the warmth of your hands to to form a water repellant seal.
Cover your lunchtime sandwiches, fruit and snacks on the go or shape to the top of a bowl to save left-overs in the fridge.
THREE PACK SET
- 1 x Large: 30cm x 30cm (approx. 12in x 12in)
- 1 x Medium: 25cm x 25cm (approx. 10in x 10in)
- 1 x Small: 20cm x 20cm (approx. 8in x 8in)
- 1 x unbleached cotton, handprinted storage bag with care instructions. Ideal for gift giving.
WHY I LOVE ROWEN STILLWATER
- Soy free
- Palm oil free
- Plant based
- UK sourced waxes for low air-milage
- Plastic free
All of our wax wraps now carry Viva! Vegan certification so you can be confident that we use no animal derived ingredients and use no animal testing.
HOW TO USE
To use these you simply warm with your hands to get them to stick to either to your pots or to itself if using as a food wrap. You can wash these too because the wax gives a protective layer to the cotton, just use cool water and wipe any food away gently!
These wraps are made with soy wax instead of beeswax which makes them vegan and the perfect reusable, environmentally friendly and fully compostable replacement for clingfilm.
WHAT I USE THEM FOR
- Sandwich & snack wraps
- Covering leftovers in the fridge
- Travelling with your shampoo bar/soap - just wrap it up and stick it in your wash bag to keep it from getting your other stuff wet!
- Lemon & lime covers to keep them fresh
Vegan Wax Wraps x3 Cream Flowers - Rowen Stillwater
Simply not using cling film on a daily basis will cut down SO much plastic that can not be recycled. Not only that by using wax wraps instead of other single use covers and wraps you are saving a lot of waste!
- Keep in a cool dry place when not using
- Don't place over hot food
- Wash with cool water and don't scrub with a hard dish brush