This is a vinegar rinse made from natural apple cider vinegar and a combination of herbs and essential oils to help revive dry and normal hair and give it a smooth, silky finish.
Vinegar detangles, increases shine, decreases build up and also adds body and definition to natural curls. It also stimulates the scalp and decreases dandruff and flaking.
- DETANGLES AND REDUCE FRIZZ: The outer layer of hair, the cuticle, covers the hair shaft and protects it like the bark on a tree. The cuticle is made of overlapping layers of long scales that lie along the surface of the hair. Apple cider vinegar helps smooth the cuticle which allows knots and tangles to comb out more easily. Frizzy hair is caused by lifted, open cuticles. Apple cider vinegar helps smooth and tighten cuticles to help decrease the frizz
- INCREASE SHINE: When the cuticle is in a good shape, is unbroken, and lies flat , your hair has a smooth appearance. When the laters of the cuticle are tightly knit together, the light is able to reflect off the cuticle. This is what makes hair shine.
- DECREASE BUILD-UP: Acv removes build up and residue from hair shaft to cleanse and clarify the hair and scalp without stripping the hairs natural oils balancing the ph on your scalp.
- DEFINE NATURAL CURLS: Unlike conventional conditioners, vinegar does not weigh down the individual hair strands which can cause hair to feel heavy and look limp. Also, by taming the frizz and removing residue, the vinegar rinses help add body to all hair types and renew the bounce to naturally curly hairs.
- STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH: Acv has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries that irrigate the scalp with essential nutrients. This helps encourage hair growth and strengthens the roots.
- DECREASES DANDRUFF AND FLAKING: Acv has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help treat a dry itchy scalp by killing the bacteria and fungus that many be associated with dandruff (and even hair loss) and other scalp conditions without harsh chemicals.
- It is presented in a stylish 250ml glass jar with an aluminium lid, a plastic free alternative.
HOW TO USE
- You can either transfer this into a spray bottle (Plastic Freedom ones available) or just tip into your hands to use!
- Spray in your hair after washing and distribute (10-20 pumps are enough depending on the thickness and length of your hair)
- Leave in for 5 minutes and then rinse properly with warm water.
- You may still have a slight vinegar smell but it should disappear quickly.
- Please keep out of eyes! Please shake before use!
WHY I LOVE THIS
- Plastic free
- 100% Natural
- No silicones, parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Hand made in small batches in London, UK
Vinegar Rinse for Blonde/White Hair 250ml - Funky Soap
- Begin with wet and washed hairr
- Squeeze your hair gently to remove as much excess water as possible, the less water remaining in your hair the better the conditioner will work
- Take a small amount of conditioner, if you have short hair then a pea sized drop, add more a little at a time if you have longer hair.
- Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up
- Massage gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for upto 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are
Aqua, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Made From Blue Malve Flowers, Lemon Juice, Citrus Limonum Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (Lime), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, (Within The Essential Oils), Optiphen (Formaldehyde And Paraben Free Preservative)