I am so excited to be stocking these! This is a great alternative to plastic washing up pads! These loofahs are hand made from layers of natural loofah plants, each pad will last for months with normal use and when worn out can be composted.
A 100% biodegradable alternative to plastic washing-up sponges. When immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad. It’s soft enough for non-stick pans and supple enough to fit into mugs. Each durable pad will last for months and when worn out can be composted. Each pad has a convenient cotton hanging string. Flattened for transport to save space.
WHY I LOVE THESE
- The sticker on the back is made from cellulose and is biodegradable
- LoofCo card packaging is recyclable
Washing Up Pad 2 Pack - LoofCo
- Rinse thoroughly before first use.
- In bath or shower, use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate the skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.