I often find plastic-free items to stock based on what I look for myself and when trying to find a brand that creates great quality supplements that are made in the UK, have vegetarian casing AND are plastic-free I had some pretty high criteria to tick off.
That's when I came across Wild Nutrition and their range of products are next level amazing and excel in all of these areas with their supplements coming in glass jars without a plastic seal and their aim is to have totally compostable packaging by 2020 - how good is that!
I am now stocking their range of FOOD-GROWN® supplements that pack in all the good stuff without the nasties that can be found in other brands.
WOMEN'S MULTI NUTRIENT
An award-winning complex, uniquely formulated for women. This full-spectrum formula of Food-Grown® vitamins and minerals, whole–food nutrients and herbs provides support for the daily demands of life, energy, immunity, natural female hormone cycles and more. With organic beetroot and ashwagandha for natural reinforcement. Ashwagandha for busy active womenIron for good energy and a reduction in fatigue and Vitamin B5 to support your mental performance
This Food-Grown® Daily Multi-Nutrient has been expertly formulated to reflect the change in nutrient demand of young women (up to age 44) when physiological and psychological demand is high.
Such demands include fluctuating hormone levels, menstruation, busy lifestyles and higher oxidative stress, whilst also supporting fertility preservation. Oxidative stress is a result of ‘free radical damage’ produced from lifestyle factors including stress, environmental pollutants, alcohol, cigarette smoke, poor diet and high levels of exercise.
This expertly formulated product has the extra benefit of Alpha Lipoic Acid which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels, as well as Inositol, Organic Beetroot powder and Ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha for busy active women
- Iron for good energy and a reduction in fatigue
- Vitamin B5 to support your mental performance
- Size: 60 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Dosage: 2 capsules per day (Capsules can be opened and added to any cold food or drinks)
- No artificial flavourings
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Food-Grown® Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO certified
WHY IS FOOD-GROWN® DIFFERENT?
Synthetic mega-doses of a specific vitamin that hit your gut in one go will always struggle to be absorbed in their entirety whereas FOOD-GROWN® supplements pass into your system with greater ease. You get the same benefits without the need for the brute force of 100mg of chemically isolated Riboflavin. For example, one study showed that FOOD-GROWN vitamin C was 1210% more bioavailable than isolated ascorbic acid*
Over 50 independent studies support our claims and many influential experts and practitioners place FOOD-GROWN® supplements as the most effective product of its kind. Then there are our customers and the clients of nutritional therapists who use our products because they feel and recognise the difference that FOOD-GROWN® supplements makes to their health.
Women's Food-Grown® Daily Multi Nutrient - Wild Nutrition
"We are the UK’s original maker of FOOD-GROWN® supplements and we're convinced that our approach to supplementation - that places greater emphasis on how nutrients are delivered into your system - is the best. While the market is flooded with high-dosage tablets of compacted white powders, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are made using a unique process in which we add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food - which means that your body absorbs the nutrients just as they would a piece of fruit or vegetable."
- ngredients: Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp; Vitamin and Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Folic acid (as naturally occuring folate), Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Choline, Inositol, GTF Chromium and Potassium; Vitamin enhanced Yellow Pea (Pisum Sativum) preparation providing Vitamin E. Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Calcium; Beta-Carotene incorporated in Carrot concentrate; Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ashwagandha powder and Organic Beetroot powder. Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Excipients, wheat, soya, gluten containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.