I often find plastic free items to stock based on what I look for myself and when trying to find a brand that creates great quality supplements that are made in the UK, have vegetarian casing AND are plastic free I had some pretty high critera to tick off.
That's when I came across Wild Nutrition and their range of products are next level amazing and excel in all of these areas with their supplements coming in glass jars without a plastic seal and their aim is to have totally compostable packaging by 2020 - how good is that!
I am now stocking their range of FOOD-GROWN® supplements that pack in all the good stuff without the nasties that can be found in other brands.
FOOD-GROWN SKIN HAIR & NAILS
Uniquely formulated for women, a complex of Food-Grown® vitamins and minerals, whole–food nutrients and herbal extracts to support natural beauty from within. Including zinc for healthy skin and nails, selenium and iodine for hair, copper for normal skin pigmentation and the antioxidants manganese and vitamin E. With sulphur to support connective tissue and botanicals stinging nettle extract and ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha for softening life's demands
- Vitamin C for collagen formation
- Stinging nettle leaf for a rosy glow
Our Food-Grown® Skin Hair & Nails formula contains herbs and antioxidants to support that inner glow as well as a bespoke blend of Food-Grown® nutrients, whole-foods and herbal extracts. These key ingredients include Zinc and Biotin that contribute to the maintenance of normal skin; Vitamin C to support normal collagen formation; Vitamin E, Copper and Manganese to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage; Selenium and Iodine which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails as well as Copper shown to contribute to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
Iodine has the additional effect of supporting the normal function of the thyroid. Imbalances in thyroid function can contribute to hair loss. We all have our own natural and unique beauty and because we firmly believe that beauty comes from within this formulation has been designed to nourish you from the root up.
- Size: 60 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Dosage: 2 capsules per day with or without food.
- No artificial flavourings
- No artificial colours
- No artificial preservatives
- Food-Grown® Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO certified
WHY IS FOOD-GROWN® DIFFERENT?
Synthetic mega-doses of a specific vitamin that hit your gut in one go will always struggle to be absorbed in their entirety whereas FOOD-GROWN® supplements pass into your system with greater ease. You get the same benefits without the need for the brute force of 100mg of chemically isolated Riboflavin. For example, one study showed that FOOD-GROWN vitamin C was 1210% more bioavailable than isolated ascorbic acid*
Over 50 independent studies support our claims and many influential experts and practitioners place FOOD-GROWN® supplements as the most effective product of its kind. Then there are our customers and the clients of nutritional therapists who use our products because they feel and recognise the difference that FOOD-GROWN® supplements makes to their health.
Women's Food-Grown® Skin Hair & Nails - Wild Nutrition
ABOUT WILD NUTRITION
"We are the UK’s original maker of FOOD-GROWN® supplements and we're convinced that our approach to supplementation - that places greater emphasis on how nutrients are delivered into your system - is the best. While the market is flooded with high-dosage tablets of compacted white powders, FOOD-GROWN® supplements are made using a unique process in which we add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food - which means that your body absorbs the nutrients just as they would a piece of fruit or vegetable."
- Ingredients: Mineral-enhanced yeast providing Vitamin B12; Organic Beetroot powder; Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
- Free from: Our Food-Grown® Vitamin B12 Plus is free of excipients, milk products,wheat,soya,gluten-containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings and preservatives. It contains no live yeast at the time of manufacture.
- Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.