I have been looking for plastic free shaving gel for so long! When I found Conscious Skincare and I saw their range I couldn't wait to stock it! I am always expanding my ranges and I know so many of you are struggling to find eco friendly shaving stuff and I am forever trying to expand my range so if you know of any please let me know!
WOMENS SHAVING GEL
Shaving Gel for Women is blended with Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber extract to help leave your skin soothed and conditioned after shaving.
- Organic Aloe Vera is full of bioactive compounds. Amino acids, vitamins and minerals make it one of nature’s most effective cleansers. It has a gentle, calming and soothing effect. It supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation and makes it an excellent moisturiser for your skin.
- Organic Cucumber Extracthas a subtle fragrance with the added benefit of great soothing and cooling properties. It contains Vitamin C and caffeic acid which help to reduce any skin irritation and swelling.
- Organic Lemon Balm floral water to tighten and boost your skin! It also has a lovely refreshing fragrance.
- Organic Fair Trade Lemongrass Essential Oil is sourced from a fair trade community project in Africa. This active ingredient works as an effective astringent to cleanse and tone skin, helping to reduce pore size.
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Protective barrier
- Cleans and hydrates
- Gently moisturises and refreshes skin
- Soothing and calming for skin
- Smooth finish
- Enriches skin complexion
- Natural and Plant-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Plastic free packaging
- Re-usable / Recyclable packaging
Womens Shaving Gel 100ml - Conscious Skincare
"I created the Conscious Skincare range as I suffered with very dry skin as a result of hypothyroidism. Nothing in the marketplace came close to helping. All the products I tried, even organic skincare made using natural ingredients, were simply not rich enough.
Talking with family and friends, I discovered many of them had suffered allergic reactions to mainstream skincare. In more recent years my partner, Quentin developed chemical sensitivity and suffered a severe allergic reaction leading to him being hospitalized. It really focused our attention on ingredients and the modern toxic world that surrounds us.
These events inspired me to create a high quality organic skincare brand. One built with an ethical philosophy, from the sourcing of ingredients to the eco friendly packaging we use.
When we handcraft our skincare it is with one primary purpose – to be great for your skin. Our products are made to enrich and enhance different skin types and may also help with any ailments that your skin may have.
We select recycled or recyclable materials such as glass, aluminium and paper for all our packaging requirements. ‘Going the extra mile’ means using items like biodegradable jiffy bags, acid-free tissue paper and unbleached paper packing tape (made without solvents). We also use corn starch packing fill that naturally composts!
Many companies like to pay lip service to some of these green and eco ‘buzzwords’, but at Conscious Skincare, we like to put them into practice!
We have a strict no animal testing approach which we verify in our supply chain. We only select suppliers who practice the same high, ethical standards that we do.
I am thrilled that our products have gained recognition in the natural and organic marketplace and have won numerous awards. Getting accreditation from the Vegetarian Society, PETA and Cruelty Free International were all really important milestones for us."
Full Ingredients: melissa officinalis (lemon balm) floral water*aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*xanthan gum, glycerine*lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*benzyl alcoholcymbopogon citratus (lemon grass) oil*sodium benzoateaqua (water)salicylic acidcucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*citric acidsorbic acidpotassium sorbatenaturally occurring linalool* denotes organic