Introducing Run With Wolves NEW tea light sets giving you six tea lights in your favourite scents in a completely plastic free pack!
- x6 Snow Berries
- Paper Bag
- Paper Sticker
ABOUT RUN WITH WOLVES CANDLES
These amazing soy wax and 100% vegan candles have been handmade and hand poured by Jane at Run With Wolves Co. It's made with the environment in mind and if you love candles, then these will be your new favourite for your home!
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in Manchester.
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer and is combined with 100% pure organic essential oils, no colourants or dyes! Their candles are made with love and only support local suppliers for all their ingredients.
These candles are a premium product with the environment in mind. Each candle is packaged and sent to me at Plastic Freedom in a recycled cardboard box which I will also re-use!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% organic pure natural Essential Oils
- No colourants or dyes - the orange colour is natural from the mandarin essential oil.
- 100% vegan
- Burn longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Recyclable packaging
- Handmade in the UK
x6 Tea Light Set Snow Berries - Run With Wolves
WHY I LOVE RUN WITH WOLVES
I was absolutely horrified when I realised not all candles are vegan (just google it to find out why they aren't) so when I randomly started talking to Jane from Run With Wolves Co on instagram it was like it was meant to be!
Her ethos is making 100% vegan candles using local suppliers and recycled materials. Not only that, these candles actually smell AMAZING! Gone are the days of 'fake' smelling candles wrapped in a load of pointless plastic and I can relax and unwind with the fresh scents taking me into a different land...
HOW TO USE
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.