Introducing Run With Wolves NEW XL candles with approx 120 hours burn time! If you are as obsessed with the Run With Wolves candles like I am then these new 3 wick wonders will be right up your street!
This amazing soy wax and 100% vegan candle has been handmade and hand poured by Jane at Run With Wolves Co. It's made with the environment in mind and if you love candles, then these will be your new favourite for your home!
The Orange Embers candle is warm and will definately lift your spirits after a long day! The crisp citrus scents alongside the warm sweet spice of cinnamon, ginger and clove is the perfect addition to a cosy night in. Be transported to a place of relaxation with this heartwarming scent.
Run with wolves candles are made from the finest natural, environmentally friendly soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer and is combined with 100% pure organic essential oils, no colourants or dyes! Their candles are made with love and only support local suppliers for all their ingredients.
These candles are a premium product with the environment in mind. Each candle is packaged and sent to me at Plastic Freedom in a recycled cardboard box which I will also re-use!
MY FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Apothecary style amber glass jars with an aluminium lid - upcycle when finished as a plant pot!
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% organic pure natural Essential Oils
- No colourants or dyes - the orange colour is natural from the mandarin essential oil.
- 100% vegan
- Burn longer and cleaner than paraffin wax [up to 120 hours]
- Recyclable packaging
- Handmade in the UK
XL Orange Embers Soy Wax Candle 500ml - Run With Wolves
WHY I LOVE RUN WITH WOLVES
I was absolutely horrified when I realised not all candles are vegan (just google it to find out why they aren't) so when I randomly started talking to Jane from Run With Wolves Co on instagram it was like it was meant to be!
Her ethos is making 100% vegan candles using local suppliers and recycled materials. Not only that, these candles actually smell AMAZING! Gone are the days of 'fake' smelling candles wrapped in a load of pointless plastic and I can relax and unwind with the fresh scents taking me into a different land...
HOW TO USE
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- A complete wax pool should be achieved within the first burn.
- Keep the wick trimmed to to 0.5mm to prevent smoking/ mushrooming of the wick and tunnelling.
- Avoid moving botanicals during the burn period to not alter the burn pool.
- Never leave your candle unattended, keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn near aquatic life.